Lerpin Coolers - Camofire

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
A bit old in response here, but I bought a 70qt when they were doing white and I love the damn thing. It's big, it's combersome, but she's gonna take the abuse I'm gonna put her in and is essentially a cheaper yeti.

505Wapiti

WKR
I bought a Lerpin 125 off of Camofire, when I received it, it was cracked next to the lid hinges like the hinges were over tightened when assembled. I called Camofire as they have always had great customer service and just so happened the Lerpin rep was there. They sent me another one. The replacement was perfect. I’ve had no issues and has been a great product.

Firehawk

WKR
I bought a Lerpin 125 off of Camofire, when I received it, it was cracked next to the lid hinges like the hinges were over tightened when assembled. I called Camofire as they have always had great customer service and just so happened the Lerpin rep was there. They sent me another one. The replacement was perfect. I’ve had no issues and has been a great product.
505 How do you deal with the handles on that cooler. I have one as well and was excited until I realized how hard it is to use those little molded handles when there is any real weight in the cooler. Wish I could figure out a way to add something more substantial to it. Otherwise, the cooler is awesome.

505Wapiti

WKR
Really the handles are the only downside. Have contemplated adding some sort of strap handles but after the last game bags were pulled out at the processor and ice dumped out I haven’t thought about it since. Personally I hate having to move any of the big coolers once they are loaded with goods, but for the price the Lerpin’s have been an excellent cooler.