let's discuss your folding knife. the one with you Right now :D

Been carrying a Kershaw 1550 blackout for close to a decade...liked it so much bought a half dozen to last me a while.

xcutter

WKR
Recently purchased a Hogue A01-MS. Seems to be a great EDC. Light and has great steel in it. This is my first Hogue knife as I'm partial to my Benchmades.

I really like my benchmade but I didn’t realize they donate money to the Democratic Party. Now maybe the people they endorse are 2a advocates and pro hunting but I don’t know many that are. Of course there are bad republicans too. I am not very political but I like to support companies that support my beliefs when I can. I also have a buck folder that I use as a backup.

I used to carry a spyder co delica for years but lost it on a multi day trip. Stumbled across a killer deal on a benchmade griptilian with a S30V blade and haven't looked back since.

Mattt

Lil-Rokslider
No folder. I carry a rat-3 all the time. Have used it to bust kindling by hitting it with another piece of wood, skinning/quartering chores, eating off of it, and at work all day. Have several and been with it for the past decade or so.

Stalker69

WKR
I have a spider and a Kershaw auto on me, the kershaw sees the most use. When I need bigger, kershaw junk yard dog.

dla

WKR
The Leatherman PS4 is what I have in my pocket always (far right).
small_2760.JPG

PShep93

FNG
I used to carry a spyderco paramilitary 2 (which is an awesome knife) but I found it a little to big to carry comfortably every day. I was going to purchase the little brother of the paramilitary 2, the Para 3 but ended up being gifted a Benchmade bugout. I've found it is just an all around perfect EDC knife, it's light, fits in your pocket comfortably, and holds an edge really well.

I mostly carry an Emerson. With the blade reprofiled to a double bevel it works better for me than the original chisel grind. It's a good balance between low volume in your pocket, comfortable shape in use, sturdy enough for some light prying, and easily sharpened. Having said that, I wouldn't purchase it again.