let's discuss your folding knife. the one with you Right now :D

NWHunter84

Lil-Rokslider
I really have been surprised by the OE Chasm. Because of work regulations I’m only allowed a knife with a blade <3”. It’s a sharp blade and has held an edge for a lot longer than expected. It also doesn’t use rivets, small star head screws so I can take it apart and clean it if necessary.

CorbLand

WKR
Tried a couple different brands and models. I have settled on the Benchmade Bugout...for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chico103

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve carried this Gerber auto for about the last 10 years. It’s bigger than most, very solid with big finger grips that won’t let your fingers slide up into the blade. And the steel point on the bottom makes a great bottle opener. Hands down the best knife I’ve owned.
4c60b6cc4bee7a987e6efdefc7878dfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
I carry two kershaws. One in each front pant pocket. One for everyday use and on I do not use much so it stays sharp. If I am in a struggle with a bad person and one arm is pinned I could possibly access a knife with the other hand.....keep the options open.

KitShickers

Lil-Rokslider
I have a drawer full of knives from Gerber to CRKT to Benchmade. But I almost always carry my Leatherman Skeletool CX. I use it constantly.

I recently swapped to a LM Skeletool. I LOVE it. I’m just as likely to need pliers or a screw driver with the kids. It’s only slightly heavier than the PM2 I was trying. It’s also nice to have the bottle opener in spring/summer.

I do plan to swap out the 420 1/2 SE blade for the 154CM blade. I don’t like the serrations.

lvtuna

FNG
I use a Kershaw leek or shallot as my every day carry. They keep a sharp edge well. I work construction, so they are abused.

JesseTac

FNG
E1F2EDCE-695A-44F3-8E94-989F721EFA13.jpg
When in work attire (slacks and tie) it’s a Spyderco Ladybug. When in normal clothes it’s a Benchmade CLA that was a wedding present from my groomsmen. They even laser engraved it... “TO OUR FAVORITE IDIOT”...

I always carry a Leatherman Squirt in my pocket. The knife gets the most use but one of the little flathead screwdriver attachments is actually great for lifting up the little flap to remove malice clips.

HunterZ

FNG
At work it’s always my Victorinox multi pliers. Highly recommend over any leatherman, going on 17+ years! Otherwise I rotate about 4 other pocket knives but usually go to my quick opening Buck knife from my uncle who worked at the airport years back and was collected from TSA. Thank you.

GMC

Lil-Rokslider
Leatherman wave for this farmer. I've broken 2 so far but the company stood behind their product and sent new ones within 2 weeks.