Lets Hear It: George Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out
380c91376fe349adb7d2b9294708bc35.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
If all that's true why in the world was he still a cop? (I'm an ex-cop with 40 years of police/law enforcement)

From where I’m sitting right now, all that BS may as well be happening on a different continent. I think that his killing was absolutely unjustified, and it may be because he was black, which is also a total outrage, but I also think that if the same thing would have happened to a white person, we would not be still hearing about it in the news today, because there wouldn’t be all this nonsense happening. The right to protest and speak out about things that we feel are wrong is part of being an American, as well it should be, but when you start looting, burning businesses, burning police vehicles, etc., it’s gone way too far, and it no longer is what America is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If all that's true why in the world was he still a cop? (I'm an ex-cop with 40 years of police/law enforcement)
I'm not trying to get political here - But it seems like Minneapolis has a big big big issue with this - hell that region I mean look Detroit area for one example.....
Those are not allegations those have been confirmed. How it's presented may not be exactly correct but those are facts

From where I’m sitting right now, all that BS may as well be happening on a different continent. I think that his killing was absolutely unjustified, and it may be because he was black, which is also a total outrage, but I also think that if the same thing would have happened to a white person, we would not be still hearing about it in the news today, because there wouldn’t be all this nonsense happening. The right to protest and speak out about things that we feel are wrong is part of being an American, as well it should be, but when you start looting, burning businesses, burning police vehicles, etc., it’s gone way too far, and it no longer is what America is all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That I believe is the crux of this whole problem - What they call white privilege - It's simply just would not happen like this to a white person in that community I don't believe.....

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Damn good question. Police union?

Probably, but even a union should be smarter than that. I have seen unions defend cops (and other people) when they should have just agreed that the guy/gal needed to be fired.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
"That I believe is the crux of this whole problem - What they call white privilege - It's simply just would not happen like this to a white person in that community I don't believe....."

I agree. I'm white and I truly believe that would not have happened if the guy had been white. Who knows, white people are mistreated too, but I think you need to be black to understand all this.

16Bore

WKR
This is the “talent” you get for $40k a year. Small percentage of shitty cops and small percentage of looters are turning us inside out.

Media is just putting fuel on the fire.

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, the media is responsible for this, and Corona, and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.