Let’s just say you could pick any Yeti Drinkware

Which YETI Drinkware would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

as.ks.ak

WKR
#2!! Or do one similar to what Jordan posted. I have one of those little mugs with the WSF logo on it and it has recently became my favorite. Actually fits in a fair amount of cup holders surprisingly.

c30ad21760748725ee2f3294de76ced1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
For those worried about the handle on #1 here is a pic.

E317C5A1-9811-4CB6-AD73-FE1974DE2DED.jpeg

I can’t imagine a much more restrictive cup holder than my Enclave and I am good to go. I drive a lot for my job and I always have a 20 oz Yeti with coffee and a 30 oz for water at arms length.

Last edited:
Either of the 20 oz.

There's something nice about a handle for hot drinks, but with an insulated cup it isn't necessary.

Last edited:

twall13

WKR
I have to admit I was resistant to buying Yeti products for a long time, opting for cheaper brands instead thinking I was getting the same performance. After having a couple of Yeti mugs and tumblers gifted to me I'm now willing to pay the premium. There is just more thought put into the little details with Yeti products. Lids that fit and work right, parts that disassemble for cleaning, dishwasher safe, etc. I voted for #1 cause I don't have a Yeti with a handle but I do have experience with the mag slider lids on the other options and that is a great design for cleaning.

I just picked up an 18 Oz. rambler with he Hotshot cap and I'm really liking that lid. I plan on picking up a 26 or 36 Oz. Rambler with the chug cap soon as well for drinking water. Good stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
My coffee doesn't last long enough to cool down. I'm still using a few of those 7-11 coffee mugs from the 90's. They fit perfectly in the pull-out cup holder in my F-350.