Let’s just say you could pick any Yeti Drinkware

Which YETI Drinkware would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buckman

WKR
And not to let go unsaid. I belong to a couple other websites. None as long as this one. And no other website has broadened my knowledge of hunting and products as this one. Thanks to its members mostly. It has cost me some money that would have not been spent, but its all good. Thanks to Robby and others and members , hope i can spend 10 more years here.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
And not to let go unsaid. I belong to a couple other websites. None as long as this one. And no other website has broadened my knowledge of hunting and products as this one. Thanks to its members mostly. It has cost me some money that would have not been spent, but its all good. Thanks to Robby and others and members , hope i can spend 10 more years here.

Us too! Thank you for your membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
For those worried about the handle on #1 here is a pic.

View attachment 343137

I can’t imagine a much more restrictive cup holder than my Enclave and I am good to go. I drive a lot for my job and I always have a 20 oz Yeti with coffee and a 30 oz for water at arms length.
Now I want to change my vote to #1!

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Hey bro, I’m not sure if will be carrying them in the store or not. Will definitely consider it!

@Tanya Avery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve been tossing the idea around for a while. Is there an interest with the members to have Rokslide Yeti products available to purchase in the store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro