Lets play guess the score

Wyo307

FNG
Lets hear your best guesses on this set. After a couple of days I'll post up the score.
IMG_3453.jpgIMG_3454.jpg

OP
W

Wyo307

FNG
Ok guys like you I was very fooled by this buck until I put him next to a 170 set I had no clue how big he really was. They are not sheds they are off of a buck that an uncle killed years ago so he had them on a shed for years and the skull cap was split in half so I just cut all of the skull off. I measured them with the skull put together and I came up with 205 4/8 gross and 200 7/8 net! The pictures don't really do him justice he is huge. I think what did it was he had 40 5/8" of mass measurements! I too thought that he had short beams but they are both over 22" it just doesn't look like it since his G2s are almost 20". Here is the score sheet as well as another picture of my wife holding them.
0ACk85j.png

fcJKvMS.jpg

JustHunt

FNG
I figured I was low balling that buck. The picture of your wife holding it really shows it off even better. I can't imagine what it green scored after it was shot. Even this long after it's been shot, it's still a hog! Your uncle killed some big bucks, good for him. Thank you for posting.