Let’s see what ya all use for hunting stabilizers

Just seeing what everybody uses for hunting setups. Thinking maybe trying sidebar to to offset quizer to. Tree stand hunter but use same bow for some 3D in off season. Thanks all.

Treestand I use 10F 8R.

On a bow that I'm actually going to carry around I don't use them at all. They don't benefit me enough to make them worth while to carry all the time. With short bars it takes a fair amount of weight to really do much. I think I have 6 ounces on the front and 8 ounces on the rear. Add in the disconnects and the bars it's more weight than I want on my bow when I'm carrying it around for miles.

My scores don't improve much with them in a hunting configuration.

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
15”/10deg down up front with a 10” on the side. My quiver stays on my bow during hunting and my sight is an axcel accutouch. I have 6 or 8 on the side abnd it balances well for me. I’m sure I could remove them all and do just fine for hunting ranges but I like to nerd out and keep my bow in a sweetspot. I will admit it’s heavier than most but with a strong core and shoulders you will be fine. I am primarily a SE stand hunter, don’t mind packing when I head out west but 15” does hang off the pack a bit.

I don’t really use one but I take my quiver off in the stand.

I always though the off set long bars that you can slide and control the offset would be a good idea.

What I have on my current bow is probably only 4-5 inches and is more there just deaden then bow.

I have found for my set ups to actually notice the stabilizer working I need a 12 inch bar though. It doesn’t take much weight with the longer bars to slow pin movement at long distances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDB9818

WKR
12" in front 9" off the back all the time. Walk miles in the elk woods and I choose to carry it around.

They are on my bow when I shoot the rest of the year and I have confidence in that set-up. No reason to take them off when I might be making the most important shot of the year. It's what works for me.

I'm useing the mathews stabilizers,12 inch up front,zero weight,only the harmonic balance thing,and a 8inch in the rear,with 3 or 4 oz added.this set up replaced my beestingers.i noticed a drastic change in the sound of my bow.its alot more quiet now.

Attachments

• 20211001_043417.jpg
    20211001_043417.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 58

Northpark

WKR
15” front bar on a 10 degree QD mount with 3oz. 10” back bar. 4 oz. western hunter. Shots in coues deer tend to be long.

10 front 6 rear. Although I haven't shot 3d for years I went 10" to keep total length shorter than 12" for bowhunter class.

Attachments

• Alloy.jpg
    Alloy.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 44
I'm useing the mathews stabilizers,12 inch up front,zero weight,only the harmonic balance thing,and a 8inch in the rear,with 3 or 4 oz added.this set up replaced my beestingers.i noticed a drastic change in the sound of my bow.its alot more quiet now.

I have been using my old Mathews stabilizer and I can definitely tell it there is less noise than my b stinger as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1634730248012.png1634730248012.png
I use the Crossover telescopic front and rear set ups. After shooting archery comps, I decided I will bring this benefit into the hunts. Not all hunts will I mount these on, but 90% I will. They slide in enough to remain compact and slide out for longer shots with ease. I run 3 oz on rear slid out to 10" and the front I run a 28" with 3 oz. The 28" front can slide back into about 12"