Let’s see your Remington 700 builds

BAKPAKR

WKR
Jon Beanland build (@Oregonmuley recommendation)

24” Bartlein #3 9 twist 30 Nosler
Allterra Arms stock (GAP camo sponge)
Hawkins Precision M5 Oberndorf bottom metal
Wyatt box
TriggerTech Special trigger
Bolt fluting and knob by Karl Feldkamp
Hawkins Precision LR Hybrid Rings
Bushnell LRHS 3-12

I had the barrel threaded 9/16-24 in case I decided I needed to add a self-timing brake. After shooting some 230 gr Bergers, I think I am going to be fine without a brake.

929679F9-1D19-4F33-B964-38216009D734.jpeg

OP
7MMMAG

7MMMAG

FNG

Wyatt box
Bushnell LRHS 3-12

I had the barrel threaded 9/16-24 in case I decided I needed to add a self-timing brake. After shooting some 230 gr Bergers, I think I am going to be fine without a brake.

View attachment 395115
I never really tried the Berger’s I’ve been more of a Barnes TSX guy but have heard great things about Berger’s at long range

BAKPAKR

WKR
I never really tried the Berger’s I’ve been more of a Barnes TSX guy but have heard great things about Berger’s at long range
I also have some 199 gr Hammer Hunters to try. Had I known about the 208 gr LRX when I ordered my barrel, I might have gone with a slightly faster twist.

What are the plans for your rifle?

robtattoo

WKR

Wyatt box
Bushnell LRHS 3-12

View attachment 395115

You're not worried about all the huge holes in the stock? 😁

OP
7MMMAG

7MMMAG

FNG
I also have some 199 gr Hammer Hunters to try. Had I known about the 208 gr LRX when I ordered my barrel, I might have gone with a slightly faster twist.

What are the plans for your rifle?
I switched from leupold rings and mount to nightforce MOA rail, had a man in SD spin me up a new 1:9 stainless barrel. New bolt handle(timed & welded), fluted bolt, new ejectors, then cerekoted stainless. Custom shop stainless bottom metal, timney elite hunter straight(nickel). The stock right now is H-S precision with an atlas bipod mount and Harris bipod(picatinny) w/ some spikes I fabricated. I’m looking to switch stocks to something carbon, I’m looking at Mesa and peak44.

I’m probably missing some stuff but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head

Here is the build I finished up recently.
Remington RR action from a Varmint Special that I got off the used rack at Cabelas for a song.
Wilson barrel chambered in 7TCU, 18" SS and spiral fluted from Ragged Hole Barrels, threaded 5/8-24
Patriot Valley Arms Remage nut
Factory BDL bottom metal with a modified spacer in the mag box
Trigger Tech Primary trigger
Stocky's Ultralight stock
It has a Sig Whisky 3 scope in this picture, but I have recently switched that out for a Burris Fullfield E-1 with a #4 reticle.

Shoots 120 grain Nosler BTs into 0.75" for 5-shots on a pretty consistent basis and has accounted for my two best firearms bucks to date.

7TCU Remage 1.jpg
7TCU Remage 2.jpg

tam9492

WKR
I've done a bunch over the years, most of these I've sold but here are a few.
7MM-08 built by Jon Beanland:

7MM-08 built by Accurate Ordnance:

7MM-08 built by Karl Feldkamp & Jon Beanland, should of kept this one:)
What orange pad is that? I love that look, and I’ve been thinking of going that route on my current build.

OP
7MMMAG

7MMMAG

FNG
What orange pad is that? I love that look, and I’ve been thinking of going that route on my current build.
I’m not sure if They are the same but kick ez makes a grind to fit orange pad similar

I ordered the stock with a red pad direct from McMillan. The give you the option of pads and you could select the red or black, not sure if they still do that or not but I liked the look. Here is another one I did, a .243 but basically the same stock.

Wyatt box
Bushnell LRHS 3-12

View attachment 395115
Did you have to do any special prep when you painted the stock?