Lil-Rokslider
20220909_161157.jpg

Tikka CTR
26" Carbon Six barrel in 7mm SAW
Grayboe Phoenix
Bolt fluted by LRI
Maven RS.3 in Vortex PMR rings
Dead Air Nomad

Just finished mounting the scope up earlier today. She turned out a bit heavier than I was hoping for, but I'm excited for the build to finally be done. Wanting to upgrade the bipod soon to something more stable.

Who is going to be first?
Just got my shipping notification this morning…
New member/long time lurker here and a new Tikka owner. Own a few other name brand rifles (Savage, Browning, Ruger) but never a Tikka. Felt a few/know some people with Tikkas and all have super smooth actions/say good things about them. That being said, I knew Tikka makes great rifles and after reading through all 89 pages within 5 months, I had a few things planned and Sportsman finally had the rifle in stock that I've been eying. I picked up a T3x Superlite chambered in 300WSM back in January or February but haven't got to shoot it yet. Been at the gunsmith for a few months to get a few things done to it. While I was waiting, I picked up another Tikka because of this forum, a 308 Veil K2.

308-Nothing custom really.
View attachment 420874
Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm Boone and C
Rugged Surge Suppressor
3 port rugged brake
Talley sports match rings med height
Flatline Ops halo x 30mm bubble leveler
Mountain tactical 20 moa Picatinny rail
MT billit magazine
Limbsaver

9.25lbs loaded with 5rd and sling. No suppressor
Stock trigger was at 3lb 5.6oz
New trigger pull 1lb 15.3oz

300WSM-Kinda custom, Cerakote, flutes, threaded barrel and dip lol
View attachment 420875
Leupold MARK 5HD 5-25X56 M1C3 ILLUM. FFP PR-1MOA
3 port rugged brake
Vortex precision match rings 1” height
Flatline Ops halo x bubble leveler
MT Bottom metal
Mountain tactical 20 moa Picatinny rail
Limbsaver

3lb stock trigger
2lbs 4oz trigger After adjustment
6.83lb bare rifle with rugged 3port brake
9.03lb w/ scope no mag/bullet/sling
9.37lbs 3+1 rounds fully loaded w/sling
9.59lbs 4+1 rounds fully loaded w/sling
A hair over 10# w/ suppressor 4+1rds
A hair under 10# w/ suppressor 3+1rds

Cerakoted midnight bronze
Fluted bolt.
Threaded and timed barrel/brake
Dip stock to kuiu verde

Haven't decided if I want to run a bipod. If I do, it'll be a Spartan Jav Pro Hunt Tac.

No current photos sorry. Been busy with life. New dad, new career and 6 new firearms to shoot but no time. 2 of those are Tikkas 🙂 I'll update photos whenever I get out.

And sorry for the long post!

Life is good 👍
I’ve got the twin. Just put the rugged brake on but haven’t shot it. How do you like it?

I know this has been discussed on several threads but nothing super recent. Any suggestions for a carbon barrel in 7RM running a suppressor if that matters.

Got a barreled action done. Still looking at stocks and trying to decide on a scope since I can't find a NXS compact. Trying to stay light on this one so the suppressor doesn't make it too heavy.

McGowen 20" barrel. Copied the stock barrel contour with a slight flare for 5/8x24 threads. Custom chambered in 7 SAUM for 175 ELD-x. Mt Tactical trigger spring.View attachment 436773
All done now but the suppressor. Added a Credo and the carbon stock from Stocky's.
IMG_20220915_183321934~2.jpg