Lets Talk Toyota Tacoma Seat Covers

wapitibob

WKR
Great info. Will research seat covers. I've got a 2007 Tacoma 4 cyl 4x4. Planning to keep long term, but drivers seat has a tear.

Replace the foam with durafoam, stick new oem cloth on it then the marathon or headwaters cordura covers.

theseatshop dot com

I just use a double layer of the cheap neoprene covers from Costco on each front seat since new and a canvas dog hammock type thing on the back seat. I assume they still look good, haven’t had them off since I got the truck new in 2015. My buddy went all out and got katzkin on his truck. Super nice leather that you replace the factory cloth with, spendy but nice. Another couple friends bought leather covers that go over the factory cloth through cabelas since they had points to burn and they are nice too, have a factory look to them. I’m not disappointed with my $35 in double Costco covers though, I don’t really care what they look like as much as keeping the seats nice if I sell it.

c3cross

FNG
The Carhartt covers held up good for me but they aren't a factory-like fit. The Clazzio covers look great and I like the leather look

Peregrine1

WKR
Classified Approved
Another vote for wet okole...love the tight customizable fit and neoprene wetsuit material that doesn’t absorb water or odors when I’m in and out of the truck in the back woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKG

FNG
3rd Tacoma I've put wet okole in over the years. I like them. Four years in with this truck now and I am getting some wear above the buckle where my Gerber case tends to rub when I'm getting in and out of the truck.

Attachments

• KIMG6132.JPG
    KIMG6132.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 10