Leupold 10 x 50 bino's $139

OP
C

Cockeye

WKR
Sorry put wrong link in the first time. And do I have to be a sponsor to help people save little sorry how do I become sponsor

OP
C

Cockeye

WKR
Not yet, so I don't post links that pay a commission like the one above.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not sure where you get the idea I'm getting commissions from Midwayusa. I've bought $1000's in reloading and they've never sent me a extra bullet,shot,wadding or anything else.

Not sure where you get the idea I'm getting commissions from Midwayusa. I've bought $1000's in reloading and they've never sent me a extra bullet,shot,wadding or anything else.
Sorry for the drama guys. Cockeye and I discussed on PM. The first link he posted was a special link that pays commission, which would be against forum rules, but he doesn't know where it came from. I didn't want to call it out right away because I thought he might be a legit sponsor.

Midway USA, the real link, doesn't even offer to pay commission to anyone, so everything is cool. He was offering a deal as the thread is intended and I jumped the gun on him. Again, sorry for the drama and sorry to Cockeye. I probably have an itchy trigger finger because I'd love to post my links on forums, but that would be unfair to paying sponsors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Not sure how it works on this forum but other forums I'm on, all the link commissions go to the forum owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is fair and a good idea. They might have a program that automatically converts them, which explains why the Cabela's link came up that way.

Cabela's Online Store - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear

Based on the link above, I think you are right. On that note, if you enjoy using the forum, you should use their links when you buy stuff. I guarantee the owners aren't getting rich off the small commissions, but every little bit helps.