Leupold BX-4 or Maven C.1 10x42 if same price

bobr1

WKR
Hello all,

Trying to decide between the two. I have a pair of the C.1's and really like them. I also get a discount for leupold BX-4 pro guide HD 10x42 and they would be roughly the same price. I am trying to get a pair either for my wife or to upgrade. I got her an early early Christmas present, as she drew another rabbits foot antelope tag in Montana (1 of 15 tags). Last year she kept wanting to look through my binos (Maven C.1) which were hooked up to my marsupial gear and it was annoying, as she was pulling me and the bino harness to see ( she did end up smoking one at about 20 yards). I just ordered her a bino harness (ACG) Cub, and want to get her a decent pair of binos, so she can see and make decisions on her own. Just trying to see what people would recommend between the two if price was nearly the same. Or something similar for under $400.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
OP
B

bobr1

WKR
Awesome, looks like a consensus on the BX-4's. Thanks for the advice.

rbnhood

FNG
Bx-4. I have the c.1's and my brother the bx-4, leupolds are clearer and brighter hands down after my side by side comparison. I would trade my c.1 in an instant for the bx-4.

slick

WKR
C.1s prone to having eyecups pop off. Bleh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk