Leupold CDS turrets lead time

Anybody know how long Leupold is taking to ship custom engraved CDS turrets these days ? Bought a new scope and just ordered my one freebie and wondered what to expect as far as a wait time.

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
Same, recently sent one and had figured on a long wait with how everything is.. Turned out it was less than 2 weeks all in.

OP
apexbowhunter
Same, recently sent one and had figured on a long wait with how everything is.. Turned out it was less than 2 weeks all in.
I had read online that it was taking 10 or 12 weeks. Thanks for the good news. Looking forward to testing the cds system out

WMDM

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully mine wasn't a fluke. You'll like the cds system either way tho I'll bet! I've had good experiences with many of them over the years.

jt4

WKR
Any more recent updates here? I ordered mine this weekend and was told 8 weeks. Hoping it’s a quicker turnaround time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jt4

WKR
Got mine in about 7 Business days.Was it Leupold that told you 8 weeks ?

Yes. Called leupold and asked before I ordered it. I kind of figured and was hoping that was just a generic response

OP
apexbowhunter
Bet they're just swamped 'cause hunting season is about to start out west. Good luck !

Just got mine about a month ago. They had about a 2 week delivery time from the order placement.

jt4

WKR
Update: Ordered mine the 27th and got a shipping notification today.

ceejay33

FNG
Mine was 2 week turnaround. However, that was in late August for order and September for delivery/arrival.