Leupold Custom Shop

380bull

FNG
Has anyone heard if/when they are going to be back open? Got a couple of scopes I was thinking in sending in to set up with the cds dials -Thanks!

Brightside

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone heard if/when they are going to be back open? Got a couple of scopes I was thinking in sending in to set up with the cds dials -Thanks!
You send them the info, they send the dial. Not sure if they are open but you dont send the scope.

OP

380bull

FNG
I have a couple older VX 3 scopes that in order to put a dial on need they need to a CDS retrofit. I sent one in a couple years ago. The dials can’t be dropped onto any scope. Thanks!

They are closed indefinitely. They are considering revamping it when I talked to them recently but no time line. I got a VX6HD that had the TMOA reticle I wasn’t crazy about. I was willing to send it in to get the firedot duplex installed but the custom shop is closed.

Honestly it might not have been profitable for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

380bull

FNG
Thanks! If that’s the case I guess I may need a new scope or two. So many options out there...🤔

GT3

FNG
They are closed indefinitely. They are considering revamping it when I talked to them recently but no time line. I got a VX6HD that had the TMOA reticle I wasn’t crazy about. I was willing to send it in to get the firedot duplex installed but the custom shop is closed.

Honestly it might not have been profitable for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey @General RE LEE You still have your vx6? I have a vx6 also with Illumintaed B&C reticleand I would rather have the TMOA reticle. Mine is 3-18. I was a little upset also when the custom shop closed and I couldn’t have the reticle changed. Never thought that would happen with such a big company. What power is yours?

Last edited: