Leupold customer service

I wanted to post commenting from my experience Leupold Customer service is best in class. I have owned various scopes / spotting scopes of theirs for 20 yrs. Everytime I have needed an eye cup, CDS dial, or allen wrench they have been friendly, helpful and immediately sent out what I needed free of charge. It helps that they are American made also.

I thought the VX3s were a good scope but the VX6HD is incredible.

I have Swarovski Binos but when it comes to rifle scopes I will always buy Leupold due to the incredible support over 20 yrs.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree Customer service is a huge deal with every company now days. Crazy how much the experience will impact a person's next purchase.
I had the exact opposite experience with Leupold customer service just last year and now don't own any of those scopes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I've been looking into picking up a vx5 hd but I find just as many bad posts about leupold customer service as good. Of course while searching I also constantly read about how great the vortex customer service/warranty is but it also seems like a lot of people have to use it. (I own a few vortex optics so not bashing them).

Anyway it's nice to see a post about a customer being taken care of.

OP
CAElkhunter
I have used Leupold scopes on my rifles for 25 years of tough Elk hunting. I have (3) VX3 and (2) VX6HD and their spotting scope.
I have never had a serious issue with them through some rough use. My reasons for contacting them were to get new rubber eye cups for my spotting scope and allen wrenches for the dials and custom CDS dials. I also talked to them for advice on some of the new models.

The wait time can be long but once you get them on the phone they are friendly and send everything out to you fast and in my case free.

I did have the same experience with my Swarovski EL binos and eye cups/caps.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Interesting.

I had a VX2 go bad, the windage wouldn't move. I sent it in, no big deal. After about 2 months I called to follow up, they informed me that my scope not only passed their test but was lost in the mail. I had to call to get that info.

The scope eventually showed up....Still had the exact same problem.