Leupold Mohave pro guide hd 10x42

Does anyone have a review on these? I realize they are middle of the road but has anyone used them in the field and have input?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
Just got a pair from Cameralandny last week. Only compared them side by side to my 14 yr old Baush and Lomb 10x42 Discovery. To my eyes the Mojave is only a tiny bit sharper in the center of the view, but the edge to edge clarity is better. The Mojaves are also brighter with more vivid colours. The other improvement is when you are looking towards the sun the Mojaves handle internal glaring better. Also looking forward to being able to mount them on a tripod as they have a threaded 1/4" hole.
While I didn't get to try them side by side to Vortex Vipers I did think they had a better image to my eyes.
In summary I'm happy with them and think they are a great deal at the sale price form Doug at Cameraland.

sndmn11

WKR
I have some and spent over 6 months playing with them side by side with Vipers, Zeiss Terra, and others in the $300-600 price range anytime I drove by a store that had binoculars. I think a lot depends on one's eyes but do not think that there is much difference between the group. I found that there was a small pinpoint with the Vipers that I could get focused slightly sharper than the Leupolds, but outside of that the Leupolds were a bit clearer to my eyes. Bruce above summed up already what my thoughts are. Overall, my eyes felt more at ease through the Leupolds, and they fit my face the best.