Leupold Quick Stem Binocular Adapter

OP
C

cotuja

FNG
I bought the Leupold. I like it a lot. No issues whatsoever. But I've never tried the Outdoorsman for comparison.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
What is the benefit to this compared to the tray adaptor with Velcro for $24.99? I've had good stability as far as I can tell from the much cheaper and quicker Velcro and tray, but a lot of people seem to prefer these.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

ISU17

FNG
As with the OP, I have never used an Outdoorsman before.
I found this was very easy to use and made for a solid binos connection once the top adjustment knob was tightened (middle "push" button didn't do much IMO).
The integrated Arca-Swiss base was a good fit in my Sirui VA-5 head, and if I didn't have it on the tripod head as I was hiking it was able to fit on the side of my bino harness. I initially thought the base would be a bit bulky in the harness, but it was never a problem for me. Proved to be a very efficient system like other similar bino adapter.
Leofoto makes a virtual identical adapter to this Leupold one, but at half the cost, which in that case would be a great deal if you don't want to spend the money on an Outdoorsman.