WTS Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm 30mm Side Focus CDS-ZL - Wind-Plex Riflescope

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

We just received a delivery of the Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm 30mm Side Focus CDS-ZL - Wind-Plex Riflescope #177820

Let the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 help you reach out further without adding ounces. With a magnification range that’s great for any situation, you’re guaranteed to have the right tool for the job. And with a 30mm maintube, get the extra adjustment you need to make that long-range shot.

What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.

30mm Maintube
The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.

3:1 Zoom Ratio
A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for a wide range of situations.

CDS Custom Dial System
Spot it, range it, dial and shoot.
Our CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.

Punisher Tested
Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.

Rear Focal Plane (RFP)
Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.

Scratch Resistant Lenses
Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection

Side Focus
Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.

Twilight Max Light Management System
See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System

- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity

Ultra-Lightweight Design
Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction

Waterproof & Fogproof
Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Attachments

• 177820.jpg
    177820.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 177820-.jpg
    177820-.jpg