Leupold vx5hd vs Zeiss v4 and v6

Xycod

Lil-Rokslider
For the guys that have had both what glass do you like better, I’ve had the v4 and it’s nice. Also got a v6 and while the glass is nice it’s fov isn’t what I expected, feels a bit restricted imo. Is the vx5 glass wise as good as the zeiiis scopes for the guys that have used both.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
aI had both a v4 and a vx5 fairly recently (I didn’t keep either one though). To me the leupold glass was a bit brighter but the build quality of the Zeiss seemed better.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The VX5 is a great scope, but the V4 is in a class of it's own for the price point. The glass on the V4 has amazing edge to edge clarity, the turrets have very positive clicks and track extremely well, and the reticle designs are better suited for long range shots. The eye box on the V4 is definitely more forgiving than the VX5. I have used both scopes pretty extensively, and I think that the V4 is better in pretty much every aspect.

OP
X

Xycod

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah the 4 is a lotta scope, actually liked it better than the v6 I had. Haven’t tried the new Leupold’s yet and may pass unless I find a great deal.

Marcus21

Lil-Rokslider
I like the locking turret and cds dial on the vx5

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve got a brand new VX6HD that is closer in line with price to the VX5HD I’m listing it in the classifieds for $1175.

It’s a VX-6HD 2x12x42 with Firedot reticle. Never mounted and still in the box.

it takes a while for my new profile to activate on here I think, so text me at 713-203-953five if interested. Located in Houston but shipping is a cinch. Just going a different direction on optics.