WTS LH Toelke Curlew TD Recurve package - $495 tyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had not planned to ever sell this, but I have not shot it in quite a while and I need to pay for all the gear I've been buying on here, lol. This is a beautiful and sweet shooting bow. My favorite recurve that I have had so far. I'm not sure what all the woods are, but they make a great combo. Someone needs to make more use of it than I am. This is a perfect treestand or blind bow.

It is great condition with only a few minor scratches and some slight "frosting" on the limb fiberglass. I would consider it a solid 8 out of 10 on cosmetic condition and 100% solid.

Stats are 56", 57# @ 28

Comes with 4 arrow EFA quiver, 2 matching Fast Flight strings and a Take Down bow case from Dryad.

Asking $495 tyd

Check out the link for more pics.
Toelke Curlew - Google Drive

Attachments

• IMG_3727.JPG
    IMG_3727.JPG
    699.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3733.JPG
    IMG_3733.JPG
    520.8 KB · Views: 146
OP
K

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks!

Have had some interest, but is still available. I have a few more pics if anyone wants to see them.

OP
K

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
EFA quiver - $60
Fast flight strings - $20-$30
Takedown case - at least $30

That’s about $375 for the bow. Any lower and I will just keep it.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
yeah Id struggle to even sell it at the price you have it at. That is gorgeous bow and those are great shooters. Im a right hand Long draw or id even be all over this. its to short to much weight and a lefty but man is it beautiful. good luck and you may want to post this up on AT and Trade Talk. Those guys would scoop this up.

OP
K

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, when I bought it several years ago I thought it was 57# and that’s what I have been working off of, but now that I look at it again it does kind of look like 52#.
I will try to get it on a scale and confirm one way or the other.

OP
K

kahunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, I took it to the archery shop just to double check the poundage and it scaled out at 52#, so I guess I was wrong on the listed weight. In the process, though, I remembered why I love this bow. I think I will regret it if I sell, so I'm taking it off the block, and going to give it another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.