Lieca 2400 vs razor hd glass?

mattflint

FNG
Ive been hunting with no glass the last year or so and am sick of it. Not willing to wear a chest rig so am thinking of getting a high quality rangefinder.
Ive played with both rangefinders in the past in store but rarely do I see both in stock.
Wondering what say you smart folks on glass quality between the 2?
Ranging distances do not matter as I am shooting a single string and I suck. I just want some great glass with the rangefinding/angle comp as a secondary want/need.

nphunter

WKR
I have a Razor 4K and It has great glass for a range finder, when hunting in thick cover with low visibility I leave my chest harness in the truck and take the Razor only. It does a great job but really is only used to get a quick look at an animal or range, I don't know about using for Glassing sessions, a handheld range finder defiantly won't replace a good pair of binoculars.

OP
M

mattflint

FNG
I packed a decent pair of binos for a couple years and never really understood the “glassing” thing. Maybe just due to the timber I hunt here in eastern Wa.
I ended up ordering a leica. Being smaller and lighter than the razor hd and having a 30 day return I figured Id give em a go.

OP
M

mattflint

FNG
Got the leicas, Ill be checking out the razor this weekend.
Really like how light this rf is. The angle comp is a little odd, but idk that it is a deal breaker.