Life in Alaska June 21'st 2020

Sourdough

WKR
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Well.......everything is beautiful here in Paradise, Alaska. Even did some laundry today in five gallon buckets, it dried quick in a sunny upper 70's weather, gentle breeze. Just fixed my longevity medication, I'll check how sunny and pleasant tomorrow will be, while sipping my "longevity" tequila.

Even shaved my head today, well at least shaved the important parts, kind'a like those annoying optional monthly bills, I pay the important ones, the others can wait till next year. Hell, ain't like they'be a coming to give me any static, what with all those grizzlies in the yard, they ain't got the gonads to repossess a man's truck with grizzlies a'sleeping in the backseat.

Big shipment of food coming tomorrow from Amazon.com, UPS will deliver it to the bottom of my mountain, so I can add to my "Longevity" fitness program by backpacking the food up the mountain. I even washed the upper half of my body today, hope to get the bottom half next month, or before winter. life don't get better then this in Paradise, Alaska.

Not even any Grizzly problems today. I think an ugly dog, or ugly woman would go a long way towards mitigating the yard Grizzlies problem. Always been impressed what an ugly woman can chase off with her best smile.

Would be handy if Amazon.com had good dogs and ugly women available. Maybe just an ugly dog will work, they are cheaper to feed, and don't fart near the wood stove.....
mail

Rancher

FNG
It sounds like you have life by the tail.I think of the two I would rather have a dog than a ugly woman.What ever you do the dog will always love you,not so much with a woman.