Life vest for my dog

2ski

WKR
I'm looking at buying a life vest for my dog for floating rivers. Not that he can't swim but I'd feel better if he had something on when the water gets rough or fast.

What's everyone's experience with specific brands?

I have really liked Ruff Wear products. No experience with the life vests though.
x2 on the Ruff. We have three crazy Labs and a cabin on an island across a sometimes very rough bay. I've been through a bunch of life jackets and these are the ones that actually fit well and work properly, everything else I tried would probably hinder their ability to swim more than anything. One of the main purposes for the vest is the reflective stripes, if they go over the boat (no sides, flats boat) at night I need to be able to turn around and locate them with my light bar or spotlight immediately. Please excuse the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MY7SZFQ/

Here's what it looks like on the thin female, she's roughly 60lbs or so hunting weight and that's a Medium. That vest is about 6 years old I believe. edit: Sorry that's the only pic I had handy, they also double for hog tusk protection, maybe...
Dogs.jpg