Lifetime Coolers

These have been getting some decent reviews online, but wanted to see if anyone had real world experience with them. For the money, they seem like a good cooler. Don't suggest splurging on a Yeti...won't happen.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
They bought every truck at work one and they still all have their latches and lids which is pretty impressive considering the workers treatment of company purchased equipment.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I own a Yeti and a Lifetime and the lifetime is definitely worth the money. Durable and holds ice well.

MNBill

Lil-Rokslider
I have one. Took it on a trip from NW Minnesota to western South Dakota full of frozen elk. Stayed 3 days with the cooler in the back of my truck. Gave my daughter 1/2 of the elk and drove to my sons house in SE Kansas and stayed 2 days and gave him the other 1/2. Still frozen. Used frozen oj bottles for cooling. Still partially frozen. Yeah, I like them. Have mine in AK right now.

I have the large and the medium ones. They hold ice great for the price. When I bought mine, the sales man said a Yeti would hold ice for one more day than the lifetime. That's worth it for me.

shedav14

FNG
We just got back from an archery elk hunt. We used it after we got an elk and loved it. We stored ice blocks in there and they were still mostly frozen when we used them for meat. We have the 77qt and are considering getting another. The only downfall is that 77qt is the biggest size they offer, so you will need to have multiple if you are big game hunting.