Lift Line Video in Colorado

Poser

WKR
While the backcountry conditions are incredibly dangerous and the sun at this latitude tends cook the snow off the mountains without regular refreshes, I sure do love the low population density of SW CO compared to the I-70 corridor.

But yeah, that OTC units.

Phaseolus

WKR
While the backcountry conditions are incredibly dangerous and the sun at this latitude tends cook the snow off the mountains without regular refreshes, I sure do love the low population density of SW CO compared to the I-70 corridor.

But yeah, that OTC units.
I love the backcountry. Cool factoid, My Father started the first regional avalanche warning program in the United States. It later became the genesis for the Colorado Avalanche Information Center which Knox Williams worked hard to start after the USFS dumped avalanche research and forecasting.

Good to see for the sport so many people want to get on the slopes but with that said, f that.

Luckily the resorts I used to regularly shred at haven’t been overrun except for one on the weekends now that has put a “cap” on daily lift tickets and has sold out every weekend. I’ve never been to Sun Valley and can’t speak for that place as there is too many yuppies running around there.

I’ve quit going to those fancy resorts where it seems people get a run or two in for their TikTok or Instagram and go sit in the bar or hot tub for the rest of the day…. Not my cup of tea to do that.

Now I see maybe 5 days tops skiing a year on lift served which is two days warming up to go see my cousin in big sky and ski with her.