Light Panhead advice

I have a manfrotto 700RC2 panhead (1.14 lbs) and a Schonfeld Carbon fiber tripod (1.8 lbs). It's really nice and I'm sure will be awesome when I get a big 80mm spotter.

For now though, I have 10x42s with a tripod attachment, and a nikon ed50. I just can't stand to pack the weight of this tripod setup so I never bring it and bring my old SLIK compact II tripod that has a cheesy built in panhead but is only 1.25 lbs. My biggest dislike is there no quick connect plates.

Anyways - is there really no alternative to the Outdoorsman Panhead if you want a lightweight fluid panhead? If I could get a really light panhead for the Schonfeld tripod I'd be pretty happy. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on the Outdoorsman - there must be some competition? Any suggestions?

EDIT - meant to post in Optics sorry

Pretty big fan of this panhead that came on my Vanguard VEO tripod... very small and the arm can collapse down.

Supports my spotter and bino's just fine and no stick.

VEO PH-25 Pan Head

Edit to add, the vanguard spotters can mount directly to the head without a quick connect clip :)

OP
G
Pretty big fan of this panhead that came on my Vanguard VEO tripod... very small and the arm can collapse down.

Supports my spotter and bino's just fine and no stick.

VEO PH-25 Pan Head

Edit to add, the vanguard spotters can mount directly to the head without a quick connect clip :)

That looks pretty good, I'll check it out thanks!