Lighted knocks

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Who here uses lighted knocks? Or would have any recommendations for some that shoot the same as normal knocks and aren’t such a pain to turn off while practicing in the yard

Zspires94

FNG
Nocturnals aren’t bad except they add weight to the back of the arrow which could throw off your foc. I’m pretty sure they turn off if you use a field tip and push the little button in base of the nock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot Nockturnals for years and experienced mixed results with their quality (frequent dim lights) and durability (split nocks after repeated shooting). I switched to Firenocks last year and won't be going back. Firenocks are significantly more expensive, but worth it in my opinion. An internal acceleration switch senses the forward acceleration of the shot to turn the light on. Minimum activation acceleration is high enough to make it practically impossible to accidentally turn the light on. Dropping the arrow nock-down on a hard surface turns the light off. I can get mine to turn off by dropping the arrow from knee height onto my boot toe. They have replaceable batteries, and you can get matched-weight unlighted practice nocks. Pricey but an all-around superior design

kcm2

WKR
I have only used Lumenocks and have never had problems with them. I have no idea about the nocturnals or anything else.