Lighted nocks for GT Pierce?

FlyGuy

WKR
I am switching over to Gold Tip kinetic Pierce 340 arrows this summer. Bought 6 of several brands/types, but these arrows were just ridiculously better. My archery shop didn't have any lighted nocks that would fit into these super small diameter arrows. Does anyone know of a brand/model that will work?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

d3ntalbliss

Lil-Rokslider
I am switching over to Gold Tip kinetic Pierce 340 arrows this summer. Bought 6 of several brands/types, but these arrows were just ridiculously better. My archery shop didn't have any lighted nocks that would fit into these super small diameter arrows. Does anyone know of a brand/model that will work?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I believe Nockturnal-G.

http://www.nockturnal.com/size-chart/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Tried the Nockturnals - destroyed 2 of them in about a day with the GT Pierce. If you send $5 for shipping - you can have the ones I have left over if you want to try them out (3-4??). Durability just wasn't there for me...

Personally - I'm done with lighted nocks unless I'm feeling rich and want to use Firenock. I generally don't mind paying a premium, but damn, Firenock is EXPENSIVE - over $20 A NOCK.... (But, from past experience on a different shaft, they work....)

Side note - Been shooting the Pierce last year and this year so far, I'm getting ready to fletch some up with Easton Deep 6 Inserts as I've had some trouble getting the GT Outsert / Insert system to spin true and they suck in bag targets...

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
If your still on the hunt this could be perfect. Clean-Shot Archery Nock Out Lighted Nock, Green (3 Pack) Amazon.com : Clean-Shot Archery Nock Out Lighted Nock, Green (3 Pack) : Sports & Outdoors

The part that goes in the collars they provide fit in a Pierce very well but there's nothing keeping it there. So take one of the insert collars your not using anymore and either sand down the thicker part of the knock or the top part of the collar.

I want to try it but don't have any extra collars I don't plan on using.

How'd the deep six work out? If I didn't have to get new bhd's I'd be all over that. Any extra Pierce collars you want to part with?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
This thread is over a year old - Im not shooting 4mm arrows right now because of the component issues. Lighted nocks, outserts, deep six were all a pain.

Having good luck with the 5mm axis, brass HIT inserts, and nockturnals are working fine so far with the larger shaft.