Lighten up. Some of you guys need serious therapy.

WRM

WKR
I was assessed and deemed not worthy of anger management by a person who deals with angry people every day of his life. While my wife disagrees vehemently (almost angrily) with this assessment, the court agreed. Thankfully, since I was protecting her in the first place, the court didn't ask to hear from her. So, I'm officially "good".

svivian

WKR
I was assessed and deemed not worthy of anger management by a person who deals with angry people every day of his life. While my wife disagrees vehemently (almost angrily) with this assessment, the court agreed. Thankfully, since I was protecting her in the first place, the court didn't ask to hear from her. So, I'm officially "good".
1654178160256.png

One time my friend got 'sentenced' to anger management for driving too fast. He told the officer he was driving fast because he was angry. Anyway, he does his anger management class. And then at the end they gave him a $300 bill for it, and that REALLY pissed him off!

*zap*

WKR
In the divorce papers I was deemed a person who had guns/knew how to use them and sent to therapy and anger management. After that I still had guns and knew how to use them so I asked the judge what was the point of me wasting my time on that chit?

She was speechless..... :)

WRM

WKR
And then at the end they gave him a $300 bill for it, and that REALLY pissed him off!

I only got dinged $40 or so for the assessment, which lasted less than 5 minutes. And, my guy Raul was the best part of the whole sad affair. He actually was pissed I got charged and sent to him. He applauded my restraint in not shooting the methhead I had to deal with and said he would have.

I can only imagine the lack of "success" ol Raul (and the system) has with those who really need anger mgt. They are near always angry, and he admitted that when we talked. Thus, they are pretty easy to "diagnose" at an initial session.

RS3579

WKR
I would say a lot of dick measuring goes on here but after seeing and hearing what people think bucks and bulls score I know they don’t know how to use one…
Where is the feminism? There are women part of this forum!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Nope. More like a neoconservative. I saw it, I wanted it, I took it without regard for the effect it might have on others.

You need to change your user name to coffinnail. Everythread you spam or I mean post in gets locked or derailed beyond recognition.

Drenalin

WKR
This is my new favorite thread...anybody know how to make it invisible to the mods?

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perhaps it’s time for a group hug-then we can sing some campfire songs.

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
…and furthermore we need to be nice to the member known as Wyobutthunter. He is simply expressing himself and we need to encourage him to speak freely in a judgement free zone.

When emotions run high and anger management seems like its impossible to obtain . I always resort back to WWBD