Lighten up. Some of you guys need serious therapy.

WHAT WOULD BARNEY DO ? Break into song finished with a big Rokslider group hug. Now doesn't everyone feel like they just took a healthy dump. Don't forget to deep breath.
images (3).jpeg

You need to change your user name to coffinnail. Everythread you spam or I mean post in gets locked or derailed beyond recognition.
I know this might be a whole new concept to you and you apparently don’t have the best reading comprehension so I’ll use small words.

We were joking back and forth.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I know this might be a whole new concept to you and you apparently don’t have the best reading comprehension so I’ll use small words.

We were joking back and forth.

Ha. Ill keep it short so mommy doesnt have to come down and read it for you.

The fact you think yall were joking is cute.

Ha. Ill keep it short so mommy doesnt have to come down and read it for you.

The fact you think yall were joking is cute.
Wow. What a master of the comeback! You use what is essentially the same quip that I shot at you. Nice. This is especially funny when your punctuation is as terrible as it is. Ever hear of an apostrophe?

This might be a tough one but I’ll give it a shot.

Not all people who disagree always hate one another. Some of them can say things in jest and keep it light.

Awe hell. There it went.

WRM

WKR
Heck, I thought the thread WAS the therapy. Glad I don't have to report it to a court today!

Is anyone here gainfully employed or is everyone currently sneaking around the boss pissing away time on this lifesaving thread ?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I realize we have some highly intelligent and highly opinionated folks on the Rokslide wagon but for goodness sake relax a little. Is it really that difficult to refrain from criticizing others that might not see things exactly as you do? Perhaps you believe you are providing a public service by demonstrating your intellectual prowess. In truth you are coming off as an uptight asshat

Those of you that need to recite your worldly conquests to appear relevant-are missing the mark. Everyone has something to offer-even those that have yet to kill a truckload of 300 inch elk! The true benefit of a site like Rokslide is to look for commonality and support based on our common interest; not to look for opportunities to disparage others you don't agree with. There is a way to disagree or provide a counter point without coming across like a bitter old turd.

We need a community therapist and some anger management classes. We have some folks seemingly on the verge of combusting into a vapor of rage. If you are angry and spitting hate on 70% of your posts you might need to rethink your mindset. If I am around a campfire with some of you I am throwing myself into the fire.

OK-with that soapbox diatribe out of the way I want to offer my services here. I don't usually like to brag but I do have a 6th degree black belt in smart assery. I have studied with the masters as Fook Yu academy and possibly I can help with those folks needing to control their inner jerk and their outward keyboard commando issues.

PM if I can help and if not then F#@* You:)
would you like a job?

(and fyi, we’ve banned some of those types you mention, just in the last few days.)