Lighten up. Some of you guys need serious therapy.

Wvroach

WKR
I believe a resurrection of the meme thread would help.

Side note, what could someone that hasn't killed a 300" elk possibly know? Pfff don't want those 250" elk coordinates.

From now on, I will only ask for exact coordinates, including a picture of the best tree to stand behind, for 2-3 year old dry cows. Please provide age verification, I would like a tender, but not small cow to eat. Please show me how to judge this cow by exact standing height next to the closest 300+ bull. That is all. And yes, I am angry that I did not draw a mountain goat tag. This is me making my best mad face.

From now on, I will only ask for exact coordinates, including a picture of the best tree to stand behind, for 2-3 year old dry cows. Please provide age verification, I would like a tender, but not small cow to eat. That is all. And yes, I am angry that I did not draw a mountain goat tag. This is me making my best mad face.
I wouldn’t ask for so little. You really want a cow that’ll follow you to your truck and shit her guts out as she jumps in the bed. Go big or go home.

"I wouldn’t ask for so little. You really want a cow that’ll follow you to your truck and shit her guts out as she jumps in the bed. Go big or go home."

Wyo-you just described my last girlfriend
I have met my match and will never top that. You win.

Last edited:
So I was pretty nervous I wouldn't draw my CO elk tag (6 points), and I didn't get drawn anywhere else.

Now that I have actually drawn, I'm even more nervous, because I don't want to squander those points.

What is wrong with me?