Lighter gun or HNT-26

Seeknelk

WKR
Get a Tikka , Spartan javelin bipod and a thunderbeast Dominus ti. Cut Tikka barrel to 18" or so. Leave it stock otherwise. Kill everything and wonder why you didn't do it long time ago. 😁
Keep that heavy rig for pounding steel and easy hunts.

OP
Y
Get a Tikka , Spartan javelin bipod and a thunderbeast Dominus ti. Cut Tikka barrel to 18" or so. Leave it stock otherwise. Kill everything and wonder why you didn't do it long time ago. 😁
Keep that heavy rig for pounding steel and easy hunts.
That's a great point. My buddy bought a plan Tikka with wood stock and blued barrel before we went to Colorado last year and that thing shoots great.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you want to go higher end too, the MG lite from Bergara is hitting the scale at 6.7 lbs. That is with a folding buttstock too. You can make it super compact and they are super accurate for a factory rifle! I have been very impressed with how smooth the action is on the one we have!

OP
Y
If you want to go higher end too, the MG lite from Bergara is hitting the scale at 6.7 lbs. That is with a folding buttstock too. You can make it super compact and they are super accurate for a factory rifle! I have been very impressed with how smooth the action is on the one we have!
Thank you. I will check them out.

Reactions: XLR
OP
Y
So I just wanted to do an update. The was old faithful but it is a little on the heavy side (13 lbs) the way you see it.
Rem 700 6.5cm.jpg

OP
Y
This is the new set up. I think this is a killer :cool: set up. It comes in at 11 lbs and it balances great. I also like that I can take the bipod off in a few seconds. If it ever stops raining here I will go to the range and shoot it. Thanks for all your input!!
Waypoint 2020 6.5cm.jpg