Lighter than my Crocs & actually useful...

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I look at.those at foot locker last Friday they have them on sale for 39.00 and was thinking of going in to get them just might.now !

I went to Footlocker today to get a pair...the ones I could find were $69, not $39. I will stick with my Crocs for now, they are paid for!

Wrongside

WKR
I used a pair of NB Minumus for camp shoes this season. They are very comfortable and dry quickly.

Same here. Never been a Crocs or camp shoe guy, but took a pair this year and really liked them. I'm going to use them for training and hopefully build foot/ankle strength up for the fall.

These are awesome shoes, but I never thought of using them for stalk or camp shoes. The river crossing idea is a great one, I may have to take these on my next trip to try them out. I use them daily for working out so why not take them?

I use vibram 5 fingers for stalking/camp shoe. They hold up well against rocks and what not, probably not as well as these but they work great. I might have to give these a look. Do they have a decent sole on them?

OP
slim9300

slim9300

WKR
I use vibram 5 fingers for stalking/camp shoe. They hold up well against rocks and what not, probably not as well as these but they work great. I might have to give these a look. Do they have a decent sole on them?

The sole is thin but relatively hard plastic. I would say the sole is about 1/4 or maybe 1/3 the thickness of a normal tennis shoe.

JG358

WKR
Huh, Never seen them in that color. I picked up a black pair last summer, very happy with them so far.

i run about 70% dirt roads, 30% pavement in these a few times a week since september and the soles are holding up pretty well

I have a buddy who stalks in his Five Fingers. They are super quiet, and more protective than just using your socks. I have been using a pair of Merrell Gloves (similar to the New Balance) for running and I may try hunting in them this year.

bbrown

WKR
Pretty sure these were on Steep and Cheap yesterday for @ $50 with a good selection of sizes and in both colors - black and orange. They did not sell out so I would guess they will get reposted in the near future if anyone is interested.

J-Daddy

WKR
I just bought a pair of them in Blue today at Foot Locker for $39 too....For that price I couldn't pass them up. These things are super light weight, feels like you are wearing socks with rubber bottoms on them, I like them so far but I'm just wearing them around the house.