Lightroom

So I purchased Adobe Lightroom a few weeks ago (along with photoshop). I’ve only had my camera a few months. But really wanting to figure out editing.
Any certain pages or you tube channels you recommend to learn Lightroom?

cwillmon

FNG
I’d highly recommend looking up Peter McKinnon on YouTube for tutorials on Lightroom. The man is a magician with Lightroom. I think he also has some preset profiles you can purchase for Lightroom as well. His YouTube channel should have answers for all questions related to Lightroom.

OP
Haleydawn1017
I’d highly recommend looking up Peter McKinnon on YouTube for tutorials on Lightroom. The man is a magician with Lightroom. I think he also has some preset profiles you can purchase for Lightroom as well. His YouTube channel should have answers for all questions related to Lightroom.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SixxxerCT

FNG
I'd second McKinnon for quick tutorials. Has a few good videos with just some short-cuts and quick ideas. I also follow Chris Eyre-Walker and he does some more in-depth tutorials as well.

cwillmon

FNG
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem! Another one to look at it if there’s anything else you’re looking for videography wise, Matti Haapoja covers a lot of the same content from a different perspective. Him and Peter McKinnon do some collaboration videos as well. Lots of knowledge between those two.

I’ll also add Peter McKinnon. I’d suggest going back a couple years when he was putting out a ton of tutorials. There’s also a YouTube page called Phlearn that teaches a bunch of easy to follow editing techniques.

check out creative live, they have some great courses, now they do charge, but you buy it once and you can go back and review your courses anytime.

Anthony Morganti has very good tutorials. He is a little dry but walks through nearly every function there is in lightroom. If you watch all of his videos it will provide a strong base and then you will know what specific functions or actions to search for.

Photos in color also does a great job but is more focused on specific tasks instead of a start to finish how to.