Lightweight 3D Camo Suggestions

swat8888

WKR
I think I'm going to attempt to get away from buying camo gear. I don't believe it is necessary for rifle hunting and it is nice to be able to wear my hunting stuff around town...something I hate to do in camo. However, for my bowhunting exploits I buy into the idea that camo may help me remain concealed from sight should I get busted in the open or when animals see me before I see them. I am looking to try out a lightweight 3D, ghillie suit, type of camo that I can quickly toss over my baselayers when I am stalking. I was wondering if anyone had some reviews they could provide and what has and has not worked for them.

Keep in mind this will be for bowhunting use only, so I don't want something that is so baggy or has issues with the fabric getting caught up on my string while shooting.

Thanks

sneek-ee

WKR
ASAT 3D Leafy Suit.
Light, and you can wear whatever you want under it to keep ya somewhat cool during archery season...

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Bass Pro usually carries a good 3D Leafy Suit in various patterns. The Max-1 is deadly. My only complaint is that the fabric is pretty light and if there's much of a breeze your leafy is blowing more than the surrounding vegetation. I'd like to see it made out of slightly stiffer material for less "natural" movement.

Look for the lightweight 3d bug suits that what I use and works great. They are very packable too so the hike in you don't have to wear it and have it in the pack.