WTB lightweight down sleeping bag

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to upgrade to a lightweight and warm sleeping bag. I am 6'1" so most likely looking for a long and would like to keep it under $200 if possible. I am a cold sleeper so the warmer the better. haha

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Will be tough to find light and warm under $200. REI has some pretty good bags that go on sale fairly often, but you just missed one of their bigger yearly sales.

As i've seen on here a few times: lightweight, warm, cheap.....you only get to pick two.

Let me know what you find, as I'm still looking for the right bag/quilt for archery season here in CO.

OP
Vandeman17
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I figured used might get me down around that $200 mark if someone upgraded but I agree. I am willing to pay more for the right bag as cheap is at the bottom of my list but still a factor.

Apollo117

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second @accountantsanonymous suggestion of REI bags. I bought an Igneo 21 and a Joule 17 for my wife and I for about $200 each on the REI used gear site. I can confirm that both bags kept us warm down to 28 degrees.

My brother just bought an Enlightened Equipment 10 degree quilt and he likes it, but hasn't tested it yet.

If you can wait, keep your eyes open for an Enlightened Equipment quilt or an REI Magma quilt in the Classifieds.