Lightweight food storage

Large silnylon stuff sack. Weighs nothing and mostly waterproof/scent proof. Slides right in my pack

P Y Buck

Lil-Rokslider
Lite weight nylon bag with draw string. Same one that I hang from the tree. Keep most of my food in this bag when while inside my pack. Pull it out when needed to eat and hang from tree after dinner.

tdot

WKR
A DCF stuff sac that I made or game bags, depending on weather.

I can hang it from a tree with food in it.

It is used as a drybag to stuff meat into before it goes in my bag. Keeps blood out of my bag off my gear and washes 100% clean for next time.

Weighs nothing.

crich

WKR
Kuiu BOMB bags. They lay flat in my pack and are very "pack friendly" since the shape allows for packing around them easily. Not to mention theyre very lightweight and have relflective handles for finding your food in a tree at night. I vacuum seal each days food so water and scent are a non issue. Square bags of vacuum sealed food stack nicely in the rectangle shape bag. Nice to have an extra game bag if you kill.

OP
huntcoop

huntcoop

WKR
Kuiu BOMB bags. They lay flat in my pack and are very "pack friendly" since the shape allows for packing around them easily. Not to mention theyre very lightweight and have relflective handles for finding your food in a tree at night. I vacuum seal each days food so water and scent are a non issue. Square bags of vacuum sealed food stack nicely in the rectangle shape bag. Nice to have an extra game bag if you kill.

You meaning the zipper or drawstring one?

TravisIN

WKR
Kifaru ultralight pull out, Its the big one I think it’s a “mega” size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustinEllison

Lil-Rokslider
I taught myself how to sew and made silnylon pull outs like kifaru. Held my food for 7 days hanging from tree with no problems!