Sold Lightweight HNT26 + TL3 + Proof 7 PRC Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

m274

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This build is brand new, never fired. Components included are:
  • Zermatt TL3 Long Action with 20 MOA Rail, Mag bolt face ($1400)
  • Proof 24" 7 PRC Zermatt TL3 Pre-Fit, threaded 5/8x24 ($939)
  • TriggerTech Diamond 2-stage trigger ($345)
  • MDT HNT26 Non-Folding Long Action CIP Chassis with ARCA forend ($1399)
    • Includes all MDT supplied stock spacers as well as fore-end sling stud, to be installed by buyer
Component price would be $4100+ not factoring in tax/shipping/assembly

Sales price is $3800 including shipping to your FFL (Lower 48 only) with full value insurance and signature on delivery.

I can include a MDT Metal CIP length magazine for additional $90.

Just the barreled action, without trigger, is also available separately in my listing at https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/zermatt-tl3-stainless-la-w-proof-7prc-24-barrel.319566/
I will take down one of the two ads as soon as the other sells.

Sorry, not looking for any trades. Purchase options are as full rifle, as barreled action with no trigger, or just barrel with no action.

Rifle.jpg

weight.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

m274

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you sell the other components I’d buy the trigger
Thanks, but won't be selling the trigger independently. Willing to sell stock on its own or sell the barreled action without trigger on its own.

Can the folding stick be added? Why has it never been shot?
I had spun the barrel on the action and it was sitting pending getting a stock. Before the stock arrived I found a deal on an already built 7PRC rifle so I bought that instead. Looking at my ads, you'll see that I had listed this with just the barreled action a little while back. Now that the stock arrived, I decided to offer this either as a fully built rifle or just as barreled action.

I haven't shot it as figured buyer would want to break it in (or not) the way they want instead of not knowing what someone else did with it. Also wanted to be able to sell it in like new condition.

You'd have to check with MDT about adding folding. I know I was able to do that with my MDT stock but I'm not sure on the HNT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.