WTS Lightweight/Low Recoil 300 RUM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to Sell my Remington 700 300 Rum. Relatively light weight. Recoil on this thing is rediculously low. My .270 kicks worse than this. It does have some "jump" due to the style of stock , but my 150 lb wife can shoot this all day without getting sore. This thing has killed multiple elk and Deer and is a joy to shoot. It is somewhat loud but i never notice as the shooter do to the direction of the muzzle break.

Details:

Remington 700 300 Rum.
Witt Machine clamp on break (60% reduction)
Blackhawk Axiom Recoil reduction stock
leupold Vx-3 4-14 cds 1" tube no side focus (which i like for hunting) (with dial for 200 gr. hornady eld-x and custom load.)
Some Brass

price- $1000

Reason for selling, is i want to fund another project and i have a .338 Rum as well if i decide i wanna be big boy shooting.
I will include all the current load Data that i use that matches the Dial. Have never tried 180's in it and havent played much with the 212's either so theres definately oppurtunity to do some load playing. Shoots about 1 moa or a hair better depending on shooter. with current load.

pic makes stock look a little dirty but i think thats just the light. Always religiously cleaned and kept dry. real nice shooter

Located in Montana although would entertain FFL shipping.

300 Rum.jpg