WTS Like new Salewa 11

Cockeye

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Like new Raven 3 only worn to grocery store one time decide to wear Asolo this year. Size 11 $190 Tyd.

Designed to make light work of tough alpine terrain in variable conditions. Our Raven 3 GORE-TEX® men’s mountaineering boot has an abrasion-resistant fabric upper to offer exceptional stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction. Inside, the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort even in changing weather conditions. Outside, the protective rubber rand and external TPU toe cap increase comfort and protection in the long run, outperforming conventional constructions. The Vibram® WrapThread Combi (WTC) sole offers optimal grip, traction and surefootedness over rough, steep terrain without compromising on comfort, while the smooth climbing zone at the toe promotes precise footwork. At the heart of the boot, the stiff nylon carbon loaded fibreglass insole ensures good crampon compatibility, while the Bilight Midsole is designed with material properties and an ergonomic shape to provide superior shock absorption for the lifetime of the shoe. Flexibility, heel support and a precise blister-free fit come courtesy of the SALEWA 3F System, 3D Lacing allows you to fine-tune at the toes and midfoot, and the Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers gives you greater customisation for your feet.
83CCDC63-5763-4982-B34E-837A35F2FF16.jpegDD60A130-B498-4A27-ADD5-06B2D346B252.jpeg

Last edited:

snopro176

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What do you like better about the asolo? I have the asolo hunter gv's now and they are fine but I with I hadn't gone the leather route.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
C

Cockeye

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What do you like better about the asolo? I have the asolo hunter gv's now and they are fine but I with I hadn't gone the leather route.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
They are abit lighter and nice wide toe box

Asolo Neutron Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof
Thanks to their Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane and grippy, Vibram® Radiant outsole, Asolo's Neutron hiking boots comfortably and confidently carry you over the most difficult terrain.

• Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane offers excellent weather protection
  • High-tenacity nylon and suede upper with protective rubber rand resists abrasion
  • Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
  • Moisture-wicking mesh collar
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Lite 2 anatomic footbed for superior comfort
  • Asoflex lasting board for support
  • Vibram® Radiant rubber/EVA outsole provides excellent grip and shock absorption