WTS Lilja AR 223 fluted stainless threaded barrel 1:8 wicked accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
So I am in my 60's and enjoy snowshoeing in to call coyotes. My whole kit is going on a diet! Buying a Proof AR barrel among other things. Likely stupid as this is without question the most accurate barrel in ANY firearm I have owned. To quote a TV celeb, that is "no guff". I have only about 50-75 rounds through this barrel and most groups were all shots touching with factory ammo at our 100 yd underground range. Does not seem to matter what weight bullet but settled in on 69 grain match loads. A joy to shoot a rifle that accurate especially in an AR platform.
23 1/2 inch stainless fluted barrel is threaded 1/2-28 with knurled cap. .936 gas block diameter (not included). One unique feature is the gas port has a little grub screw tapped part way so can be plugged to shoot clean without gas block and tube. I was shooting this way suppressed and really like it. With an ambi charging handle or side charge it is surprisingly quick. Quicker than a bolt and runs clean.
An old friend who built 1000 yard rifles would only use Lilja. He said they dominated the field in Prescott at the nationals. Gold standard barrel.
$630 plus shipping and now tax to most states on Lilja site.
$375.00 TYD
b.pngb1.pngb2.pngb3.png

Last edited:
OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Crazy nice barrel, fast twist for heavy long range bullets but shoots the light stuff well

Status
Not open for further replies.