Limbsaver on Tikka T3x

I know the Tikka T3x has a different recoil pad than the old T3. Will removing the recoil pad and putting on a Limbsaver still increase the length of pull significantly? Since the T3x is "improved," is it still worthwhile to change out the pad for someone who dislikes recoil?

I thought it came with one, no? Maybe that was the superlite that was and exclusive for cabela's and the sportsman warehouse?

the T3X comes with the "new improved version" recoil pad but it is not a Limbsaver - The aircell prefit Limbsaver, I THINK, will keep the LOP the same on your T3X - so much better than the factory "new improved" it isn't even funny

The new T3x pad is still hockey puck compared to other factory ones on market. I replace regardless of caliber. It will add a bit if LOP but not really noticeable. Also the t3 limb saver won't fit. Make sure you get one for T3x.

EmanP223

WKR
I put one on my T3x and it's a bit softer and although it did increase LOP it was only a tiny bit, not enough to actually matter.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
I put the limbsaver on my t3x 6.5cm superlite and it slightly increased lop, reduce recoil about 20%, and only con is limbsaver is stickier when quickly shouldering.

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
No significant change in LOP when I switched to the Airtech (#10826) pad on my T3X Hunter in 6.5cm. It's a much better pad than the stock one.