Links to ammo currently available online:

ChrisAU

WKR
If someone is in the Florida panhandle or south AL, Scott's Outdoors in Jay FL shows 300PRC in stock for local pickup:

They got only 5 boxes showing instock

The Notify Me from Midway worked quick enough for me to get some. I just paid $212 shipped for 60 rounds to practice with...lord.
Ive actually been able to buy some off gun broker for about that same price. Not happy about it but id be even less happy if i had no ammo for my new 6.5 prc lol

Warrior27

Lil-Rokslider
This wont last long!

My phone dinged at 842 this morning for the email notification of this ammo in stock. I was online and logged in at 844 and it was out of stock. My goal is to be online within 1 minute next time😆

B23

WKR
My phone dinged at 842 this morning for the email notification of this ammo in stock. I was online and logged in at 844 and it was out of stock. My goal is to be online within 1 minute next time😆
And what'll REALLY piss you off is when you do all that it shows "in stock" so now you're smiling ear to ear because you're thinking FINALLY so you hurry up and put them in your cart, click checkout as fast as you can make your fingers move then you go through the "checkout" steps and by the time you actually place your order some SOB has done all that a nano second faster than you did and you get the Ohhhh me so sorry this product is already sold out and you're wife wakes up and comes in to the office because you are cussing and screaming at your computer screen and she thinks you've lost your friggen mind. Yeah, ask me how I know....

fwafwow

WKR

B23

WKR
You guys gotta link your card on your midway acct, etc. I basically have a buy it now button.
Yep, done all that and even have my number saved but I still have had some SOB do the same thing just a millisecond faster than me and get their order in before I could. Hmmm, makes me wonder if it wasn't one you bastards.... LOL