Links to ammo currently available online:

jaredg

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered some 300blk from LAX Ammo 2 weeks ago, they are good to go. Ammo showed up in 3-4 days within ordering, tracking number provided as soon as shipped.

.308 win FMJs for $30

and more 6mm Creedmoor

JUST MHO,

This thread is just another outlet for the people hoarding and re-selling ammo. Scabbers are watching this thread, using the links you guys are posting and buying up that ammo as quickly as they can for local re-sale.

I encourage people to not post information about ammo availability online because scabbers are using it to their advantage.

If you find ammo my advice is to buy what you need and keep your trap shut about it. This will allow ammo to flow back onto the shelf and will leave the scabbers holding a mountain of overpriced ammo.

At this point it looks like there are pretty steady/reliable sources for .223/5.56, .308/7.62, .30-06, and also for a few newer or oddball cartridges (e.g. 6.8 western, 6mm Creedmoor, etc). Maybe not in every bullet weight or construction (some get grabbed up fast), but nice to see it coming along. I bet we'll see that happen to most/all cartridges between now and the end of summer.

After that, ammo availability posts might be limited to the "Gear Deals" forum and only when there is a great price for a common hunting cartridge.

Usi05

WKR
Really cool thread.

Sig has .308 ammo but my kimber doesn’t love the elite stuff I was shooting last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk