Lite weight gloves

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have used the Under Armor glove liners for about the last 4 or 5 years. They are very lightweight, very warm for the size and weight of the glove and the most archery friendly glove I have found.

J-Daddy

WKR
I have used the Under Armor glove liners for about the last 4 or 5 years. They are very lightweight, very warm for the size and weight of the glove and the most archery friendly glove I have found.

Same here, I really like them for a light weight glove.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dotman the UA gloves come in solid black or camo. I have tried the Sitka and the Kuiu shooter gloves and have no use for them, unless you need a glove to just protect your hands in the palm area. They don't provide any warmth and your hands need to fit their sizing perfect as there is not much wiggle room. Sitka and Kuiu could do a lot to improve on their "shooters" glove.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
I checked out the UA gloves online, will have to stop by cabelas and try them on. Fit and function are everything.

rodney482

WKR
The first run of UA long wrist gloves were
the very best!! they had the fleece on
the first finger..

They dont make them anymore :(

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Yeah I saw the UA glove liners and then the long wrist version. I much prefered the UA glove liners material and fit so I picked a pair up.

Lost Arra

FNG