Little killers

SURVEYOR

A4B67E99-BF85-4C8F-8773-92ADE6230957.jpeg
We started off the fall practicing sneaking up on armadillos. I hate the little #^%€’s and my boy, John-Clay got a few. There’s not many diller pack out pics floating around. So I posted one for your viewing pleasure. (Hoping it will make the cover of the Kuiu catalog). He gets a little disheartened when his arrows bounce off of them, but he’s 6 and can’t pull enough poundage yet so I let him wack some with the rifle

Myronman3

awesome stuff. and you have the perfect platform for a kid....the t/c encores and contenders are the fantastic on so many levels.

OP
SURVEYOR

SURVEYOR

I
awesome stuff. and you have the perfect platform for a kid....the t/c encores and contenders are the fantastic on so many levels.
I looked everywhere for a 6.8 spc barrel. I have one in an AR platform and really like the caliber but the prices of some of this TC stuff is crazy. I was able to find a fair deal on an SSK 20" 445 supermag barrel and we shoot 44 spl and 44 mags out of it with very little recoil and muzzle blast. I really like the TC Contender carbine, much more so than my TC Encore.

Myronman3

the 6.8 is a great little round and perfect for the platform. so is the 7-30 waters.

the 44 is an awesome round, too.