Little Pet Peeves

CHSD

WKR
I hate showing up for a doctors appointment at 1:00 and not being seen until 1:30 or later. This really sucks when you are trying to entertain a toddler

oake

Lil-Rokslider
I know this is likely going to fall in the petty category

But going in my kids bathroom and the toothpaste is squeezed from the middle of the tube...

I go round and round with them over this.

TheGDog

WKR
When you do something dumb while in your car, that rudely delays or impedes, or scares the crap out of that other person... take two seconds to do the whole motioning of "I'm Soo Sorry!".

It really does go a long way.

Jgriff

FNG
Not cancelling the time left on the microwave when someone ends cooking early. It just flashes FOREVER.....drives me nuts.
Definitely leaving every light on in the house. I start sounding like my grandfather when that happens.

Kilboars

WKR
I have a ton of these, doors being left open, every light in the damn house left on, doors not being locked, those drive me crazy. One other one is when you see a grip and grin post and said poster states he let (bow, gun) "eat". Not sure why that bugs me but I really want to slap the shit out of them...........

Dad? Is that you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilboars

WKR
People leaving weights all over the gym.

If you can pick it up to workout. Pick it up one more rep and put it back.

Or have your mother come to the gym to pick up after you.

Oh. And guys working out right next to the rack of dumbbells so know one else can get to the other dumbbells.

Big pet peeves of mine are when my son doesn't flush the toilet when done crapping . And for God's sake people if you are going to shit in the woods dig a hole and cover it up. Or the asshat that uses his reciver hitch as a handle to take a shit.backs up to gate and just drops a load . And then use a metric ton of shit tickets to wipe leaving them on bushes . Dudes who fell trees right next to the road just to leave branches strewn across to road . All comes down to picking up after your self.

There are a few of them that get under my skin
1. Not putting the shopping cart back
2. Cutting in line - both standing and driving
3. Not using turn outs
4. Being late
4. Ears tucked inside your hat

#4 is really interesting. I'm blessed with nice ears that don't stick out all Dumbo, but some hats want to make'em do that, so for those hats I tuck them in. I notice on others the opposite... when their hats are making theirs ears go all goofy and dumbo.
Really? The two most OCD dudes on this thread didn't catch the double 4's? You two must be on your meds or something! :)

I'll toss one in. Phone Chargers. I own 3. One in my pack or luggage, one by the bed, one in the car. I can't stand when people "borrow" my phone charger because theirs broke or they lost it or whatever, and don't return it. Every Christmas and birthday, every phone owner in the house gets a phone charger from me. Within a week they are pilfering from one another again. I have gotten to the point where mine are different from everyone else's, and if they disappear, I hunt them down, reclaim them, and hide the offender's phone.

TheGDog

WKR
People leaving weights all over the gym.

If you can pick it up to workout. Pick it up one more rep and put it back.

Or have your mother come to the gym to pick up after you.

Oh. And guys working out right next to the rack of dumbbells so know one else can get to the other dumbbells.

Speaking of stuff ya notice at a Gym...

PARK-SHARKS!!! I freaking HATE PARK-SHARKS!!

What's a PARK-SHARK? I'm Glad you Asked!!

A PARK-SHARK is somebody who will even idle their car and follow behind poor unsuspecting pedestrians walking back out to the parking lot to their cars... just soo they can potentially park that little bit closer to the entrance of the Gym (or Mall)

And it's like... b*tch!!.. ain'tchu comin' here to workout anyway? Pick your sorry-@$$ up outcha car and walk your simple behind on in!!

And heck, with as inconsiderate as people can sometimes be with their car doors, (Especially tired ones leaving the Gym) you'd figure they'd appreciate having their car a lil further away from the hub-bub.

SWOHTR

WKR
Speaking of stuff ya notice at a Gym...

PARK-SHARKS!!! I freaking HATE PARK-SHARKS!!

What's a PARK-SHARK? I'm Glad you Asked!!

A PARK-SHARK is somebody who will even idle their car and follow behind poor unsuspecting pedestrians walking back out to the parking lot to their cars... just soo they can potentially park that little bit closer to the entrance of the Gym (or Mall)

And it's like... b*tch!!.. ain'tchu comin' here to workout anyway? Pick your sorry-@$$ up outcha car and walk your simple behind on in!!

And heck, with as inconsiderate as people can sometimes be with their car doors, (Especially tired ones leaving the Gym) you'd figure they'd appreciate having their car a lil further away from the hub-bub.

At UI I would pick up on people doing this and would take them on a nice looong tour of the parking lot, and then exit on a sidewalk. Or if they did follow me to my truck I would eat a sandwich.

If they rolled down their window and talked to me, I would happily give up my spot.

TheGDog

WKR
When you are driving up to an unmarked intersection and people do not understand how right of way works. When you are stopped for someone and they insist on stopping and waving you through the intersection.
OMFFG!!! YASSS!!! Ugh!! They do that soooo much in this neighborhood!!! And it's like.. Dang it!! Just follow the DAMN rules we're all supposed to be following and we'll all get to where we want to go FASTER you freakin' Morons!

These are the same dummies that have "bleeding-heart syndrome" as I call it.

Someone on our community FB page will yet again mention the problems with the homeless showing up in places occasionally... and like freakin clockwork one of these dumb@$$e$ will basically pop-up with some form of "There but for the grace of God go I" bleeding-heart feed-the-bears dumb@$$ BS that only exacerbates those kind of problems.

And it's like "No! No.. you DO NOT go easy on them. You purposefully make this area difficult for them, so that they go away! You're free to choose to continue to be homeless... that's your right... BUT... in my book, you don't get the right to choose to BE homeless just whereever you want, right? These bleeding-heart types never think about isht. Here you've got this person, getting the benefit of living in your community, a privilege you get raped to the tune of like $9K+ dollars for every year. And it's NOT dawning on you this is NOT as it should be? That this dude is all La la la... shufflin' about his day, free as a bird to enjoy all these surroundings that YOU pay for?

No.. you keep pushing that mofo up the hell outta your town.. and keep pushing him... until he winds up someplace soo inland that the people there aren't that much above his current lot in life, so they don't so much care about him being there.

I mean, shiiiid, you get all these homeless showing up at the beach itself. And it's public, so I get that aspect of it... but it's like.. yo... people pay several Mil for the privilege of being able to live right on the coast, what the hell makes your broke-@$$ think you're special enough to just be ALLOWED to commandeer this space for yourselves? Get Da FREAK out of here with that isht!

TheGDog

WKR
At UI I would pick up on people doing this and would take them on a nice looong tour of the parking lot, and then exit on a sidewalk. Or if they did follow me to my truck I would eat a sandwich.

If they rolled down their window and talked to me, I would happily give up my spot.
Oh yeah... right there with ya.. if you're following my behind like a PARK-SHARK, I'm gonna show you why that's a bad choice to do. Same deal. Get in, recline the seat, etc. Feign like you're gonna take a nap or whatever.

Or... make sure to approach the car from the passenger side, to signal to these yahoos that I'm just getting something out of the car or whatever and do not intend to leave.

WCB

WKR
People who mow their lawns and blow the cuttings into the street.

Kids/people in general wearing headphones and hoods in stores or normal public settings

Air pods...you look like a douche

And the f@ck!nG saying "LET'S GOOOOOOO!" when douche bags do douche bag things. And if you don't know as soon as you do something and you and your 4 buddies start yelling "LET'S GOOOOO....LET'S GOOOO" whatever you just did just turned into a douche bag thing and you are a douche bag. Same with people that use the term Boomer.

TheGDog

WKR
People who mow their lawns and blow the cuttings into the street.

Kids/people in general wearing headphones and hoods in stores or normal public settings

Air pods...you look like a douche

And the f@ck!nG saying "LET'S GOOOOOOO!" when douche bags do douche bag things. And if you don't know as soon as you do something and you and your 4 buddies start yelling "LET'S GOOOOO....LET'S GOOOO" whatever you just did just turned into a douche bag thing and you are a douche bag. Same with people that use the term Boomer.
A thing that irks about the use of "Boomer" is that the young ones aren't even using it right!

They essentially use it to refer to anyone older than them. They don't realize that Boomers are technically people a teeny bit older than me (born in '69). They are referred to as Boomers because there was the Baby-boom after all these dudes were abroad for wars and then came back home finally. Boomers refers to all the babies they had when they came back home.

RE: blowing trimmings into the street. YOU PAY for that street sweeper to come by! Why would you NOT make use of that resource? Sure... you try to bag as much of it as you can, but like for us, whatever doesn't get sucked into the bags gets blown into the street. It's not much. But it's there. And I don't feel one iota of bad for doing it, because I already freaking PAID to be able to do it!