Little Pet Peeves

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Drivers that think performing the zipper method of merging when a lane is ending is "cutting the line".

Making plans for me without asking me. Luckily my wife learned to not do this when we were dating. My kids on the other hand, will forget every once in a while.

robtattoo

WKR
People who don't swear, but use other words that sound a bit like swear words in place of the actual word.
Dude. We all know what you mean. You're not better than me just because you say 'suck' or 'truck' instead.

Dick.

M-Wig

Lil-Rokslider
I forgot the issues in the gym, too many to list. I worked in gyms and worked out in gyms quite a few years. That's why I only lift weights in my garage now.

I've encountered a driving technique popular in my neighborhood, but never seen it anywhere else. I'm coming to a stop sign and will arrive at the same time as another car. Most normal people accelerate to the stop sign so they can go first. In our hood people stop short of the stop sign, say 10 feet back, and act like they beat you there. Then pull in front of you and do 20 mph below the speed limit leaving the neighborhood.

WCB

WKR
A thing that irks about the use of "Boomer" is that the young ones aren't even using it right!

They essentially use it to refer to anyone older than them. They don't realize that Boomers are technically people a teeny bit older than me (born in '69). They are referred to as Boomers because there was the Baby-boom after all these dudes were abroad for wars and then came back home finally. Boomers refers to all the babies they had when they came back home.

RE: blowing trimmings into the street. YOU PAY for that street sweeper to come by! Why would you NOT make use of that resource? Sure... you try to bag as much of it as you can, but like for us, whatever doesn't get sucked into the bags gets blown into the street. It's not much. But it's there. And I don't feel one iota of bad for doing it, because I already freaking PAID to be able to do it!
uhhh...we don't have street sweepers.. We live in what would be what is considered the edge of outer suburbs/country. This guy also has no bagger on his ridding lawn mower...Literally does his two first passes next to the road blowing everything into the street. Same He will blow the leaves from his driveway into the road also.

TheGDog

WKR
uhhh...we don't have street sweepers.. We live in what would be what is considered the edge of outer suburbs/country. This guy also has no bagger on his ridding lawn mower...Literally does his two first passes next to the road blowing everything into the street. Same He will blow the leaves from his driveway into the road also.
OH well yeah... I concur then, that guy is a Douche, since he knows it won't get picked up.

SWOHTR

WKR

My big problem is the mower throwing rocks, walnuts, etc at people, cars, etc.

And this is the only type of boomer I know

Delta-II_class_nuclear-powered_ballistic_missle_submarine_2.jpg

Last edited: