Live Online Elk Seminar Tonight!

Kerrbow

Lil-Rokslider
First day in camp Sept 4th, taking a day to get acclimated then on with the hunt. Looking forward as always for ideas to get it done. Thanks for the heads up.

Headed to Colorado 8/31-9/13. Only about 7-9 days of hunting, but excited. Where’s the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The video will stream from the @elknutapp Instagram page. We’ll also post the video from the seminar on the Got Game Technologies YouTube channel and the Got Game University podcast here in a few days.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Steve, you bet sir, see you there!

Yes, some of those elk openers are very early! I just finished a Podcast this morning & the Host mentioned his season starts in the morning, Wow!

Ours in Idaho starts next Friday on Aug. 30!

Check out the Early Season Tactics I'll be sharing, they may help you out! Thanks folks!

ElkNut/Paul

Daniel0307

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Paul I got your app and been practicing for a couple of months, love your YouTube videos...just wish I had stumbled on your stuff years ago.. I’m super stoked this year I drew a NM 16A tag and I’m going to my normal spot in CO with my daughter...3 weeks I got off to elk hunt in Sept! Thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge
Daniel

AGPank

WKR
Watched this on YouTube yesterday. I can’t thank Paul enough for the all he does to educate hunters.

I have so much to learn about calling technique. His passion and excitement for hunting really shine.

Are any of these downloadable?

Watched this on YouTube yesterday. I can’t thank Paul enough for the all he does to educate hunters.

I have so much to learn about calling technique. His passion and excitement for hunting really shine.

Are any of these downloadable?

Check out the Got Game University podcast. The seminar, along with a bunch of other podcasts with Paul, are on there, and you can download the episodes.